I Prayed for You
One of the best children's books about love and family, I Prayed for You by Jean Fischer reveals how deep a mother's love for her child can go. This board book is great for little ones and has sold more than 300,000 copies!
The heartwarming story follows a mother bear who prayed for her child's arrival, then cherished and prayed for each of her baby's firsts--from first step to first boo-boo to first day of school.
I Prayed for You is just as meaningful to parents as to children. Inside you'll find
- 10 rhyming prayers that show children how loved they are
- adorable heartwarming art
- glossy pages that are easy to wipe clean
This book is perfect for
- boys and girls, ages 0 to 4
- parents who dreamed of having children, who struggled with infertility, or who became parents through surrogacy, IVF, adoption, fostering, or other means
- Mother's Day, baby showers, baptisms, or adoption parties.